Monday, July 21, 2008

So...I'm totally new to whole blogging thing, but I decided to give it a try!

Steven and I are expecting our first child, but that's probably the only exciting thing going on in our lives. Our baby is due on December 10th...so right now I'm only half way there. Somedays it feels like I've been pregnant forever. Around the time I found out we were pregnant, Steven got a really good job, and I decided to quit mine. I had every intention of getting a new job, but the morning sickness set in REALLY BAD! So I didn't really try to hard to get a job and now I don't think anyone would really want to hire me anyway. Oops!

Anyway...I'm sure I'll come up with something interesting to share one of these days.

Oh yeah, really quick...we aren't going to find out the gender of our baby. We decided to go old fashion and let it be a surprise. (And I like driving everyone crazy with not finding out!)

No comments: