Monday, August 18, 2008

Venting...

FYI...some people don't want your advise about pregnancy, babies and everything else that goes with it. So unless the person who is pregnant brings up the subject, please be content with just asking how they are feeling and leaving it at that. And if you just can't keep the comments to yourself don't talk about it in front of everyone. One persons comments at a time please. Most people don't care or agree with your opinions anyway. Just because it worked for you and your children, doesn't mean that it will work for everyone else. Last time I checked every woman is different. So give it a rest. And remember that you are not a doctor...I have a doctor...and if I have questions I will ask her!

BTW...I don't think this applies entirely to anyone who reads my blog...but you can still take it for what it's worth.

3 comments:

TheBurtons said...

i am so glad you have a blog! I actually e-mailed christy an invite like last week and asked her to let you know. i didn't know your number or address or anything. sad, i know. we should get together. We're cousins!!

Amy said...

I'm Steven's cousin, Amy. I'm due any minute now. Let me tell you something about pregnancy and baby advice-it never stops coming! You hear one thing from your mother, another from your mother-in-law, and some more stuff from your sisters-in-law. Just remember that every pregnancy and every baby is different. So, even if what they say worked for them, it doesn't mean it's going to work for you.
Pray for patience, 'cuz it's only going to get worse!

Anonymous said...

Hey Allison, Connie mentioned you had a blog so I came to check it out and say hi to you and Steven. Your ultra sound pics are cute! I bet you guys are getting excited for your little one.