Faith. Allyson. Steven^2. Together.
When we got home...
Hey Allyson! It looks like dad and I are the first to take a look at what you posted. We especially liked the video! Keep them coming! We will check more often! Dad says "It makes us feel closer. Doesn't it?" I agree! We love you!
She is ADORABLE!! We need to get together sometime. HOpe things are great. Aren't they the best!!?
What a BEAUTIFUL baby girl. We're so happy for you!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hey Allyson! It looks like dad and I are the first to take a look at what you posted. We especially liked the video! Keep them coming! We will check more often! Dad says "It makes us feel closer. Doesn't it?" I agree! We love you!
She is ADORABLE!! We need to get together sometime. HOpe things are great. Aren't they the best!!?
What a BEAUTIFUL baby girl. We're so happy for you!!!
Post a Comment