So...I decided my old background was ugly! So I got a new one!! I figure the girls out number the boys in my family now so it's ok if it's more girly!!!
Not a lot is new...just keeping busy!
Faith is such a good baby! I'm lucky! She eats really well...so that means she also sleeps really well. She'll sleep through the night already (and has regularly for about a month now). And the best part is the doctor says it's ok!! I was so tired all the time when I had to wake up to feed her every 3 hours! But now I'm in heaven! Today she napped for 4 hours in the afternoon so I could clean things up around the house...and then when Steven got home he took her so I could finish our taxes!! Hooray for a good baby and a great husband!!
6 comments:
That is awesome she is being such a good baby for you! So last Sunday I couldn't help but stare at her cute little face (we were sitting directly behind you.) and I got such a kick out of her pushing her binky out to suck her thumb instead. I have never seen a baby do that! So cute.
I like the new backdrop...so cute! Now lets see some pics of that little one!
You are so lucky that Faith sleeps at night I wish Brody did that for me. She looks beautiful in her blessing dress.
WOW, she's sleeping through the night? That is awesome! I can't wait for those days. I think Jayden was 4 months when he started sleeping through the night. I hear ya on the being tired all the time. Some days I wonder if I will survive until my little girl starts sleeping through the night. But hey, it's always worth it right? Put up more pics of faith!
It was so good to see you guys this weeend. Thanks for hanging out with us. Faith is beautiful and you guys are so fun! I hope everything is better with your kidneys and you guys are doing okay back in Arizona. I hope we get to hang out again soon!
Another comment...sorry. Is Ashley's (Stewart cousin) blog private? If it is, will you ask her to invite me? taracreel@gmail.com
Thanks!
Post a Comment