Thursday, June 18, 2009

Just some pics...

Road Trip!!!

Hangin' out with Great-Grandma Andrews

Getting ready for bed!!


Bathtime!! (Thanks Tarbets for the cute bathrobe!!)



Yay!!! Yummy food! I love rice cereal and green beans!!!






8 comments:

Jessica said...

These are such super cute pictures! I love the shades, the bathrobe and the picture of Faith swaddled up for bed! She is so beautiful!

Creel Family said...

I love the updated pictures...Faith is so big now! I love your haircut too!

Johnna Jayne said...

What a cutie! I love Faith's sunglasses.

Team Cody said...

SO cute!! She's adorable. We have missed seeing you guys for the "get togethers". Hopefully next time!

Anonymous said...

We still swaddle Zane too, in fact we have that same one in the same color :)

Lisa Andrews said...

Wow, my niece is so stinkin cute!! She must get it from me ;)

Crissie said...

Faith is just the cutest thing ever!!

Anne said...

She is such a cutie!