Saturday, September 27, 2008

Funny Story...

So...first of all...I decided that Lisa is the only person who reads my blog. But that is ok.

So, Lisa:

Today, I was out for a walk and I stopped and the gas station to get some water and go to the bathroom (I know oxy moron). When I left to head back home there were these two teenage boys who were hanging out just outside of the gas station. One of them said "I'd kill myself" and I just walked by like it was none of my business...cause it wasn't right? Wrong...next he said "if I were 17 and pregnant I'd kill myself." Then I turned around, told him I was 22, and walked away. I just thought it was kind of funny that he thought I was 17. When I told Steven the story I decided to take it as a complement...because he thinks I look 5 years younger than I actually am.

I've always had people tell me I look younger than I am, and I used to hate it when I was younger, but I knew one day it wouldn't bother me at all! Haha...I guess that day has finally come - with really good timing too, cause some days I feel really old and tired!

Well...Steven is supposed to be rubbing my feet now...so I better get off to take advantage of that while I can!!!

5 comments:

Lisa Andrews said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Not only is that story funny, but I love how you addressed it to me. Haha. I'm sure other people read your blog too. Love you!

Kristine said...

LOL! I really enjoyed that story. I've always been told I look younger than I am as well. On our honeymoon we were asked for ID at every hotel and we never really thought about it. Then realized that it's not normal. They were all just making sure we were old enough to be there or something. But when I'm like 50 and look like I'm 30 it'll be a nice day!!! :)

Anonymous said...

It's nice to have a feel good moment from time to time. I can see you smiling as you tell the story. Have a great day!

Emily said...

Very Funny! Of course the kid would kill himself if he were pregnant at 17 - he's a guy! Weirdo teenagers, must've failed Health class.

Great story sis!

EJ said...

Haha, this is a great story! Thanks for sharing chica :)